Queen’s Square Chambers is a dynamic floor of experienced Barristers located in the heart of Sydney’s legal precinct.
Queen’s Square Chambers is a dynamic floor of experienced barristers located in the heart of Sydney’s legal precinct.
Our barristers practice across all areas of litigation, mediation, arbitration and dispute resolution in all Australian jurisdictions.
Please take a moment to review the profiles of our barristers, or to submit a specific enquiry to the clerk of chambers.
- Stephen Coleman
- Charles Alexander Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation, Building and Construction, Commercial Litigation and Advice, Corporations, Contract Law, Crime, Family Law-Property & Children...READ MORE
- Marcus Pesman SC Appellate, Bankruptcy, Commercial, Contracts, Corporate Insolvency, Equity, Local Courts, Professional Negligence, Property, Trade Practices and Competition, Wills and Probate...READ MORE
- Troy Anderson
- David Godwin Appeals, Constitutional and Administrative Law, Consumer Law, Migration...READ MORE
- Tim Flaherty Commercial Litigation and Advice, Contract Law, Consumer Law, Crime, Environment, Planning and Strata Law, Family Law-Property & Children, Land Law, Local Court, Pharmacy Law, Wills, Estates & Family Provision Claims...READ MORE
- Anita Power Appeals, Building and Construction, Commercial Litigation and Advice, Constitutional and Administrative Law, Defamation, Equity, Professional Negligence & Insurance Law, Taxation & Revenue, Wills, Estates & Family Provision Claims...READ MORE
- Jeffrey Tunks Jeff has been appearing as an advocate in criminal cases since 1987. Before being called to the Bar Jeff was the Partner in charge for Criminal Law for the Marsdens Law Group and since 2003 has appeared in a number of jury trials as a Solicitor Advocate being accredited a 'specialist' in criminal law by the NSW Law Society. He also appeared on a regular basis in various jurisdictions in sentencing and coronial proceedings in addition to acting as a prosecutor on behalf of governmental agencies in the area of environmental protection law. Jeff has also appeared as an advocate in Victoria, Tasmania, the and Western Australia. During 2012-13 Jeff appeared in the Independent Commission Against Corruption during the course of the 'Operation Jasper / Indus' public hearings. Prior to 2003 Jeff appeared as counsel of the NSW Police Commissioner and was responsible for all litigation regarding Freedom of Information (Government Information (Public Access Act) 2009), anti discrimination law, Firearms and Security Industry licensing litigation